Stop Birds From Perching Under Your Solar Panels
Solar panels offer the most suitable nesting spot for birds like pigeons because they guard them against the sun, rain, and other weather elements. They also find the accumulated heat appealing and so they perch in-between and beneath the solar panels.
The issue is that bird’s poop and nests ruin the panels and their electrical connections, which of course negatively impacts their efficiency and imposes a health risk.
With our solar panel protectors e.g pigeon spikes you can stop this issue and since there is no drilling into the panels necessary, the protectors will facilitate maintenance of your panels and will not affect the guarantee.
Benefits of our solar panel pigeon proofing services:
- Proven to guard your panels against birds
- Will not have an impact on your warranty
- Several satisfied clients in Hertfordshire, Kent, Essex and London
- 10+ years of experience with stellar reviews and referrals
Birds perching beneath solar panels may lead to:
- Deterioration of your roof or solar panel set-up
- Pipe and gutter clogs by grime
- Sound of birds walking and flying around the roof
Health-wise, pigeons are possible carriers of germs and viruses that are linked to several disorders such as toxoplasmosis, salmonella, food allergies or poisoning. Additionally, pigeon poop may contain candida, which leads to histoplasmosis. Other contamination and pest sources that reside in pigeons are lice, fleas, and ticks.
John Bolton Premium Solar Panel Bird Proofing Tasks
We are an established solar panel pigeon proofing business based in S.East UK delivering bird proofing services for 10+ years with thousands of satisfied clients.